Other ways to use wheat
Been using wheat in daily meals for years.
A few ways I've come up with.....
- Creamy wheat cereal with butter n' honey
- Cracked wheat cooked for cereal and other uses
- Italian lentil wheat stew
- Wheat chili
- Golden wheat patties (even my meat loving men like these)
- Whole wheat crepes
- Wheat 'sausage' patties
- Wheat muffins
- Meatballs in sauce (uses cooked cracked wheat to extend the ground beef)
- Taco meat (part cooked cracked wheat, part ground beef...very tasty)
- Wheat salad
- Carrot n' wheat-sprout salad
- Mexican wedding cookies (I use part wheat instead of nuts)
- Gingerbread with lemon sauce
- Noodles (we like just part wheat flour in our noodles)
Joan - Admin
Wow! Awesome, Janet! Thanks for sharing.
Want to add more? Simply click here to return to Comments.
What do you think?
I’d love to hear what you have to say in the comments.